AD FOR BIDS
PAVING MULLIGAN DRIVE
Items to be completed:
• Shape and compact the existing gravel base in preparation of paving.
• Pave the area of Mulligan Drive per the attached diagram with 3.5 inches of compacted bituminous asphalt.
• Pave 2 foot bump outs along the driveways and approaches. The paved bump outs are to extend 20 feet past the mailboxes on the side of the mailboxes away from the driveways.
• The paving is to be completed in 2 lifts, with a tack coat applied prior to paving the 2nd lift, the first lift is to be 2 inches, the second lift is to be 1.5 inches.
• Supply and place class 1 gravel shoulders 2 feet wide along both sides of the paved asphalt and in the unpaved driveways and approaches.
Dianne Ronnie, Clerk
25807 Nordic Point Drive
Glenwood, MN 56381
Feb. 11, 18