THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
DATE: July 31, 2019.
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: November 16, 2009
2. Mortgagors: Lisa L. Lybeck
3. Mortgagees: Habitat for Humanity of Prairie Lakes, Inc.
4. Recording Information:
Recorded on November 16, 2009, as Document Number 247934 and re-recorded November 16, 2010 as document no. 251097 (or in the Office of the County Recorder of Pope County, Minnesota
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 28-0137-001.
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
Lot 11, Lot 12, and South 3 feet of Lot 10, Block 5, Oakes Addition to the Village (now City) of Villard, according to the plat thereof on file and of record in the office of the Pope County Recorder.
The North Half of vacated Hills Avenue adjacent to Lot 12, Block 5, Oakes Addition to the Village (now City) of Villard, according to the plat thereof on file and of record in the office of the Pope County Recorder vacated pursuant to Resolution of the City of Villard, Minnesota, recorded August 8, 2008, as Document Number 243895 in the office of the Pope County Recorder, more fully described as follows, to-wit:
Commencing at the southwest corner of said Block 5, Oakes Addition;
Thence South along an extension southerly of the West line of said Block 5 a distance of 33 feet;
Thence East parallel with the South line of said Block 5 to a point 33 feet South of the southeast corner of said Block 5, Oakes Addition;
Thence North along an extension southerly of the East line of said Block 5 to the southeast corner of Block 5, Oakes Addition;
Thence West along the South line of said Block 5, Oakes Addition, to the place of beginning.
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 161 Lincoln Ave., Villard, MN 56385
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
9. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
10. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $73,000.00.
11. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $46,624.69
12. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Pope County, Minnesota, at public auction on March 10, 2020, 10:00 a.m., at Pope County Law Enforcement Center, 130 East Minnesota Ave., Glenwood, MN 56334.
13. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is five (5) weeks after the date of sale.
14. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, “If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23.” If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on April 14, 2020.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
IF PART OF THE PROPERTY TO BE SOLD CONTAINS YOUR HOUSE, YOU MAY DESIGNATE AN AREA AS A HOMESTEAD TO BE SOLD AND REDEEMED SEPARATELY.
YOU MAY DESIGNATE THE HOUSE YOU OCCUPY AND ANY MOUNT OF THE PROPERTY AS A HOMESTEAD. THE DESIGNATED HOMESTEAD PROPERTY MUST CONFORM TO THE LOCAL ZONING ORDINANCES AND BE COMPACT SO THAT IT DOES NOT UNREASONABLY REDUCE THE VALUE OF THE REMAINING PROPERTY.
YOU MUST PROVIDE THE PERSON FORECLOSING ON THE PROPERTY, THE SHERIFF, AND THE COUNTY RECORDER WITH A COPY OF THE LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF THE HOMESTEAD YOU HAVE DESIGNATED BY TEN BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE THE DATE THE PROPERTY IS TO BE SOLD.
Attorney for Mortgagee
or Mortgage Assignee:
JEFFREY D. KUHN
NELSON, KUHN & NORDMEYER, LTD.
14 S. Franklin St.
Glenwood, MN 56334
Name of Mortgagee
or Mortgage Assignee:
Habitat for Humanity
of Prairie Lakes, Inc.
Aug. 26, Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30