NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING AND PUBLIC HEARINGS
This is to notify the public that the regular meeting of the Pope County Board of Adjustment will take place on Thursday, April 27th 2023 beginning at or about 6:00 pm or shortly thereafter in the Pope County Courthouse to consider the following agenda items:
• Review meeting minutes from March 23rd, 2023 BOA meeting.
• New Business
o Variance hearing on the application by Jordan Johnsrud Construction LLC on behalf of Brady & Halle Johnsrud, if granted would allow applicants to locate residential structure at a reduced setback from the centerline of the road, where 100 feet is the minimum setback standard, in a Residential (R) zoning district per section 5.5.D. of the Pope County Land Use Controls Ordinance. Parcel is described as: Lot 5 Block 1, Sunset Addition, Section 24, Township 125 (Glenwood), Range 38, Pope County, Minnesota.
o Public Hearing: A public hearing will be held to receive comments regarding the application for relief from the road setback.
Public participation by interested parties and citizens will include an opportunity to:
1) submit written concerns and comment prior to the scheduled meeting; All such communications will be shared with the Board of Adjustment prior to or during the meeting;
2) submit concerns and comments via Pope County’s Public Comment web map (https://popecounty.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=22a203912a864a77b4cdabe672e35e3f);
3) to review the staff prepared report via Pope County website;
4) observe and/or participate in the proceedings of the Board of Adjustment meeting.
FOR LEGAL PUBLICATION
David J. Green, Director
Pope County Land & Resource